Tuesday 14 May 2013

FUNKARRIFIC new trousers!! :-D

Some serious leg decoration...

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT MAKE THESE (I wish!) 

I purchased them from fabulous high street behemoth, Topshop. I didn't initially plan to feature shop-bought clothes on here, as I'm attempting to ease my way into (and show support for) the home-made underworld. However, I realise that supporting independent sewists does not necessarily mean opposing The High Street. Both can live happily side-by-side. In fact, they can take inspiration from each other... These funkarrific trousers (yes, that is the only word to describe them) have definitely inspired my next project. They are JUST. TOO. COOL. I'm thinking lots of bright colours and bold patterns to get into the summer vibe!*



*Some crazy zebra print fabric soon to be delivered. Watch this space...!

No comments:

Post a Comment